The Mallease Falcon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mallease Falcon Forum

Antique and Crafter's Mall Point of Sale User and Sofware Support by Users

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to upload only current month's sales

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to upload only current month's sales Empty How to upload only current month's sales Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:58 pm

rogerdean

Mallease is uploading more than the current month's sales to Mallcentral. I think this is a Mallease issue but thought I would post here in hopes someone knows how to fix it.
Jeff always walked our book keeper through it but she quit 2 months ago...

2How to upload only current month's sales Empty How to upload only current month's sales Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:38 pm

mallcentral

rogerdean wrote:Mallease is uploading more than the current month's sales to Mallcentral. I think this is a Mallease issue but thought I would post here in hopes someone knows how to fix it.
Jeff always walked our book keeper through it but she quit 2 months ago...
What is your Store ID?

However, my guess is you have not closed out the month.

rogerdean

We have closed the month. It is definitely a Mallease Falcon issue. Jeff used to help our book keeper with it every month but she doe she does not work for us any more and does not recall what Jeff had her do to fix it.
For whatever reason this month it is just an extra day...If I look at the file that is uploaded it has entries for 8/25.
We closed on 8/25 so we should only have 8/26 forward but it includes 8/25...
Our store is in Mall-Central is parker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum