The Mallease Falcon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mallease Falcon Forum

Antique and Crafter's Mall Point of Sale User and Sofware Support by Users

You are not connected. Please login or register

problem with setup

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1problem with setup Empty problem with setup Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:14 pm

tcapatricia

The telephone number entered in the setup routine is incorrect and after the initial "save" I am blocked from making changes to pertinent information like address and phone number. How can I change the telephone number? Any help out there?

2problem with setup Empty Re: problem with setup Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:37 am

Admin

Admin

I read the manual and it says the phone number can be entered only once (just like you said). I'm afraid the only option may be to back up your data and re-install the program. I would try this on another machine first, though.

You can install MEF on another machine. Set it up as you wish. Back up your data from the original machine and restore it on the "new" machine. If the back up works then I would re-install it on the original machine.

Remember the 321 backup rule which highlights the fact that 1 backup is not enough. I would backup the VFALCON folder on your C: drive and then backup your data using MEF backup tool before doing anything. Cant have too many backups.

https://mallease.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]